Todd said.....
BTW....we've covered this before, but do any of these audiophool
marketers point out that the copper wiring in the average house is
simple 'plain jane' stuff, making their super special cords and their
supper special claims rather...foolish?

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ

Todd,

I think you just funded our retirement.  Getting the audiophools to buy items
to compensate for house wiring.  I knew there was a reason I liked you....

Good to see you briefly at Near-Fest.  You guys did a great Job!

John Flood
KB1FQG