CW dead? Hah! Check out the cool font at
http://www.1001freefonts.com/rfonts.htm

Bry Carling wrote:
Unless I am mistaken, that web site is lying about them being "free fonts." Even their links to other "free fonts" go to pay sites.

You'd be mistaken. Just click on the font, save it to disc, or open it then and there with your favorite un-archiving program.

It's no biggie and while I've not tried to install anything, opening the files _from the site_ and looking at the .TTF files, I was not prompted for any sort of monetary renumeration.

--
73