Bry Carling wrote:
Of course Larry - you are right. Why didn't I think of that?!!

We should settle for a ham allocation at 465 kHz instead then!

Come to think of it they should just give us all of 465 to 510 kHz for AM ONLY!! And have 500 kHz reserved as an emergency callling channel for CW only! Yeah that'll suit us!

Any new ham frequency allocation, especially one reserved for AM, would be a good thing! :>)

Playing on AM on these frequencies would be a blast, methinks...

-Larry/NE1S