Ahh, a little paint fumes won't hurt YA too bad...hi hi...

Seriously though, go on Craigslist and pick up a free oven for the garage.

Mike
WE0H

Geoff/W5OMR wrote:
Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
On 6/19/07, Mark Foltarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Anyone ever do powder coating curing in the kitchen oven ?

No, but I've used the oven for Rustoleum paint curing and it works
great. Not sure if it's as tough as power coating, but I've yet to
chip or scratch anything cured in this manner.

Sure does stink up the house. Not sure how or if the new XYL will take
to this....

Just do it, Todd. Break her in, right :-) Tell her "but honey, this is a -must- for working on these old radios!"

and, good luck, m'friend ;-)

I've used the black krinkle you can buy at the auto-parts places. That, and a shade-less lamp on the back side of the surface that was sprayed, in a dry area, with no wind blowing. That would -have- to be an outdoors project, through.

--
73