Yes, if the parts are any good, its worth $500.00,
less is a steal if its not a ball of rust.

Unless its built better then I build my stuff, I would not
care if it works, it's the parts you want.

If its built better then I build, its worth lots more!

I think the demand for parts is likely to fall off as
everyone gets their flex radio and the kids are
more into Iphones and such...

Brett
N2DTS