Brett gazdzinski wrote:
If its built better then I build, its worth lots more!

I think the demand for parts is likely to fall off as
everyone gets their flex radio and the kids are
more into Iphones and such...

Oh, I think we're there now, Brett... Thank goodness for people like Gary/WZ1M who rewind transformers, Brian who sells crystals, and some other guys who mostly stay quiet about parts, and just come up with stuff, or have a way of making stuff 'apear' on your shack door-step...

There are a lot of hams that are no longer with us, that were great about that. W5PYT was one of 'em, W5MEU was another, R.I.P. to the both of these fine examples of Hams.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR