Hi Van,

Local hardware stores will have the pointer knobs for the 500A. They call them "appliance knobs" and they are in those pullout plastic drawers that almost all good hardware stores have. I bought several a few years back for my 500B.

73

Don N9OO

Van K7VS wrote:
Hello fellows. Finishing up a complete rebuild of a Globe King 500A down to the chassis and repaint/silkscreening of front panels. Need three of the "pointer" knobs and two of the big knobs to finish off the project. If anyone has all or just one of these knobs I would like to purchase for finishing off my project. Thanks much. Van...K7VS, Medford, Oregon