I need to clean house some no room. so i am going to let one of my valiants go have two in very good shape normal age ware. pick up in Somerset Ky 80 miles south of Lexington Ky. I am considering also selling my valiant /thunderbolt/6n2 station. again pick up only. also have GT 550A complete line , Hallicrafters SR 160 with AC/Speaker and splatter guard. SX 71 S40B mint, more later.

pics to serious buyers, we all know what they are going for so will take serious offers.
73 Tony

Anthony W. DePrato  WA4JQS
QCWA  # 23602   10X # 3621
A1-OP FISTS # 10573  VBA # 55 AMI # 1274
NCDXF # 1036 RNARS # 1309 SKCC # 1227
DXCC PHONE DXCC RTTY DXCC CW
Lis. 1962 Calls Held
 VP8BZL VP8SSI 3Y0PI V31SS ZD8JQS