I should also mention my idea to retune one of the excellent old AM car radios from the 1960s as a convenient AM receiver for 160m. I've got a couple on the way from eBay auctions. I remember how good a receiver a radio pulled from a 1964 Dodge was for me as a young AM DXer.

And I think it would be poetic to use one of them with the BC1T... they would have been working together in the broadcast band all over the country years ago...

Steve WD8DAS

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.