Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:52:55 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net

Just to follow-up on the anonymous insulting email I received in reply to a message sent to ARRL officers... the header doesn't have any useful info. It was sent from one of the online email services which do not tell you much if anything about the sender.

My theory is that it was forwarded to someone else by one of the recipients at ARRL, and that bozo sent the nasty message to me. At least that's my optimistic idea of what happened. If it was one of the ARRL officials, that would be especially sad.

Steve WD8DAS

Steve,

I suggest you forward the email, with headers, to the ARRL and demand that they "Confirm or Deny" their involvement.

At the very least, you'll be putting a warning shot across the bow of whomever was involved: if not an ARRL staffer, then whoever (s)he forwarded it to.

Bill W1AC

--
Lookng back through time you know its clear that i've been blind
I've been a fool

                    David Gray