I love the smell of ozone in the morning!

Bill, W1AC

W2INR wrote:
Go to this link and select page two . There is a simple schematic Bob W2ZM has built.

http://amfone.net/Gallery2/v/stations/zmspark/

Gary

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
This is a bit of the subject..Iam in need of a schematic and detailed construction notes for a spark gap transmitter..It will be used in an upcoming exhibit..Thanks in advance..........

Lookng back through time you know its clear that i've been blind
I've been a fool
To open up my heart to all that jealousy that bitterness that ridicule

                    David Gray