Guys could we tone it down a bit. This has almost degenerated into us versus them. Those of us who wish to belong to the ARRL and those of us who do not.

We should focus on what can be done to promote our mode of choice using all tools at our disposal, including urging the ARRL, QCWA and CQ magazine to our advantage.

I don't wish to see anyone make another so mad that they leave the group over something like this. So please be respectful with your comments toward an individual or their views.