Sounds good to me. The band is usually long to 7 Land by 8-9PM EDT.
Heard some guys up on 3880 booming in last week. Lower end of the band
is often dead at that time, so less competition for space. Haven't
heard you yet this season, Jim. I'm guessing it's purely a timing
issue as I hear Brian as well as the guys from AR and TX regularly,
and Marv comes in well from Elk City when he's on. Been a while since
I've heard him also.

Have fun with the salmon fishing, Van. Columbia River/Gorge area is
one of the most stunning areas I've ever seen. The fish are huge and
the surrounding landscape is breathtaking. Not sure if that's where
you'll be heading, but it's well worth a visit.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ