On Nov 29, 2007 6:59 PM, Warren Elly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Too important to say ENOUGH ALREADY...
>
> W1GUD
>
> On Nov 29, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Larry Will wrote:
>
> > I thought the moderator put this whole thread to BED.
> >
> > ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!
> >
> > W3LW

Hi Larry,

I got your email wanting to unsubscribe, and will comply with your
request, with regret however.  This will pass as a lot of other
regulatory issues have in the past.  I wish you would re-consider
staying on the list.  I will give it a day, and if I don't hear back,
I'll remove your membership.

Actually, I didn't put this thread to bed, as it is within the list
rules as a legitimate topic, since it does relate to the AM mode.  All
I wanted put to bed was some of the bickering I've seen over the last
few months in this topic, AND others.  I know there will be
disagreements, but some of the postings in recent times have shown
obvious disrespect, and some nasty sarcasm.  That's what I would like
to see subdued.

The IARU topic was NOT officially declared "off topic" on the AM Radio
list by any moderator that I know of, so long as everyone does their
best to remain gentlemanly with their comments.  I did state that an
email or snail mail to the ARRL or IARU would likely do a lot more to
get attention.  It was suggested to me that I have another list just
for the politics and regulations as they pertain to our mode, but I
simply can't keep up with more than I'm doing now.  If someone else
would like to get an email list going for that, I would certainly
welcome it, and help promote it as much as possible.

I truly wish those that have requested being removed from the list,
would just consider hitting the DELETE button.  As I said, this will
pass in time as most things do.

One request I urge the members to comply with, is that further
postings/replies of _this_ topic include IARU in the subject line, so
those that do not want to "sift", can simply delete the posting, or
set up a filter in their email client.

Thanks,
Brian / wa5am