This is common for QSL.net. The site is extremely overloaded and the pipeline is crowded. Sometimes I can't get any of my bookmarks that are on that site to load even when I refresh. One just has to hope the site doesn't forget where the data goes when it gets to you.

Jim/W5JO

I think it still needs work Larry. Loading is extremely slow and it never completed the 3 times I tried on 2 PC's.

Carl
KM1H

Greetings and a very happy new year to all!

Being on vacation last week, I took some time to do a major overhaul of my web page at www.qsl.net/ne1s/

In particular, you may be interested in checking out what I've put together for the 1926 ARRL Handbook regenerative receiver at:

http://www.qsl.net/ne1s/1926_ARRL_regen.html

and, for my "Old Buzzard Rig" at

http://www.qsl.net/ne1s/Old_Buzzard.html

The last time I did any updates was sometime around 2000 or so, so this was long overdue. Back then I had written all the html by hand from a text editor, and was afraid I'd have to do that again. However, instead I decided to join the 21st century and I used Open Office to make my edits and create new pages. Many of the graphics are pretty large files at ~400Kb each. I plan on trying to shrink then to a more reasonable size, as long as the quality doesn't suffer too much, and as soon as I figure out how! (I spend a lot more time with my radios than messing with this kind of thing.) In the mean time, please bear with me.

I hope you find this stuff interesting and enjoyable; feedback and suggestions for improvement are most welcome.

73,
-Larry/NE1S