I know this isn't AM but listen to it and some might agree that it sounds pretty darn good. All on 510kc (600 meters). These are the guys in New England. About half way through you can hear the one guys rich audio. That one sounds damn close to AM. Figured some here had some interest in 600 meters. Hopefully everyone will have this band as an Amateur band in the not so distant future. That's what all this 600 meter experimenting is all about, getting the band assigned as an Amateur Radio band.

Mike
WE0H

        Here's a snipet of the SSB activity on 510 KHz Sunday evening. I copied
WE2XGR/1, /2, and /3. This is using my SDR/IQ and my AMRAD E-Field probe.
Boy, down here the audio almost sounds like good A.M. modulation!

        http://home.comcast.net/~wa3usg/ssb510_jan27.wav

        73
        Dick, WA3USG