You know the answer to that. They will get to us when they have time and several RM to consider. They are too busy preparing the auction of the analog TV channels.

Jim/W5JO

I have never heard of Tom but the other guys I know. It'll be interesting to see how long the FCC drags out the new band idea. There are other countries that have parts of 600 meters as a regular Amateur band now. Many others with experimental bands like we have in the US on 600 meters and others lower in freq.

Mike
WE0H

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
Many AMers are involved down there, including Warren K2ORS (calling
CQ), Tom W2ILA, and the nice audio you're hearing is Jay, W1VD.

~ Todd, KA1KAQ