No disrespect or ill will intended, but I agree entirely with John's comments.
The cure is worse than the malady.  This is an old dispute.  The hosting and
oversight of this list is nonetheless very much appreciated.

  73,  Jack, W9GT

John Dilks K2TQN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  At 08:26 PM 2/29/2008, you wrote:
>If you're going to make a policy, then put the responsibility on the
>sellers to post adequate notice about replying off-reflector. If
>one of them won't follow the rules, then ban them from selling on
>the reflector. Don't penalize everyone for the transgressions of a few.

All of these messages (Including this one) are a lot worse than a few
replies of for sale items. Yes we should reply directly, but
mistakes will happen. I'd rather read 10 or 12 replies about for
sale radios than even one post about the politics of managing the
list. (like this one)

Come on guys - lighten up.

73, John Dilks, K2TQN