Hi Bob,

I agree, it would be "easier" to have the reply go directly to the sender, I was just describing "my" method of doing the same thing.

73, cul...
Bob de k2ki

rbethman wrote:
Bob, Et al,

I have 67 lists that I subscribe to.

I am ONE of those that has fallen on his SWORD over the past year - AT LEAST ONCE - due to a _"PERSONAL"_ message that ended up posted for the whole WORLD to read!

That is WHY I ask for the change in the REPLY function.

Bob - N0DGN

Bob Bruno - K2KI wrote:
I run Thunderbird here and it gives me the option of right clicking on the senders name and it will copy the email address to the clipboard. I then hit reply and substitute the reflectors address with the copied one. Kind of a pain but it keeps the moderators happy :-)...

73, cul...
Bob de k2ki

rbethman wrote:
Jim and Brian,

I'd "like" to see it where if REPLY is clicked it goes to SENDER only.

That would HAVE to help this latest bout of selling AND buying!

Bob - N0DGN