John wrote:

I'm very surprised at the push pull 211s (I'm assuming that they are push
pull) because most of these guys really like even harmonic distortion and
don't want it canceled.

Its "SEP" - Single Ended Parallel" - two 211s in parallel.

So they would indeed have some second harmonic generation.
What concerns me is that the fidelity would seemingly be
restricted by DC in the primary of that output transformer.
Again, it is a pretty big chunk of iron for ony 40 watts.

- JimT