From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 3:11 pm
Subject: [AMRadio] QST, Tubes, et. al..

Nice comment MK Hess. But like we used to say "put your money where your mouth is". And it will not cost you a cent. Just some hard work. Are you up to it? I am talking a bout a BLOG. That's right. If you are upset that QST or any other zine doesnt have the content that you like, then i suggest that you go
right out and start your own.
Do I need to tell you how? In a nutshell, get a moderated blog, and write
technical AM articles to your heart's content.
And ya know what? I will even help out with an article or two. I am sure that
many on this list would also.
Just do it.
73 (Best Wishes)
N3IQA / JOE