-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WA5AM Radio
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 1:08 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Bob Peters - W1PE

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Phil LaMarche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Bob has been looking for POWER for a long time.
>
> Phil

Damn!  I just can't seem to make anyone happy, "POWERFUL" or not. hihi

I don't consider a moderator (or admin) of this lowly email list as
being powerful, or omnipotent.  The list has never been run that way,
and never will.  These sort of comments should be made directly to the
admins if anyone has a problem with the way this thing is controlled.

We are one of the most laid back email lists there are, and have been
for ten years+.  Why the heck can't people just try to get along with
each other?  We have enough crisis situations in the country already.
I suspose the vitriol hatred toward folks in general is a sure thing
to come...  What a deal.

Bob, do you feel the "power"??  Go get ALL the hams in the USA and
convert them from SSB and CW to AM, and tell them to join our little
email list.

If anyone else has a problem with the way we are doing things here,
direct them to me.