One of the nice things about this list is the quite nice nature of everyone. I kid people about being moderator is that you don't have anything to do. Now Brian and I have an assistant to do nothing with us. Welcome Bob.

Hope you enjoy the power over nothing much.

73

Jim/W5JO

----- Original Message ----- From: "WA5AM Radio"
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Bob Peters - W1PE

Now wait a minute ...did I do all that bitching about a joke?? Sure didn't seem that way, if it was... Don't forget there are hundreds of
people that may not get the real deal here.