Ed,

I stand corrected then!  Call it CRS!

However, the REAL point that I was trying to make is that they do NOT have a comprehensive display.

That is the part that has always disturbed me.

I can say the same for the Civil Air Patrol. Whom has history back to WWII spotting submarines off the Coast.

It seems that if we are footing the freight for this place, it could concentrate MORE on some REAL American things that NEED to be displayed - YET - they ENSURE that they have LIVE African cockroaches on display.

Go figure!

Bob - N0DGN

Ed Berbari wrote:
All,

I am almost positive there is a ham station at the museum of American History. I have never seen it operational but it is there for sure. They have a club call as well NN3SI.

Ed, W9EJB

--
Bob - NØDGN