To: <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 11:08 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] Technical Materiel Corporation prices

WANTED: I am trying to compile a list to share with everyone of the original retail prices for TMC (Technical Materiel Corporation) transmitters, amplifiers, and accesssories from the 1950s and 1960s. So far, I have not found even one original price except for the GPR-90 receiver. Help! Surely, TMC prices were not THAT secret!!
73, Hal, [EMAIL PROTECTED]