I have one of their 30 page "short form" catalogs, and a number of their
sales bulletins and none have any pricing in them. Since a number of
their products had numerous configurations and options, they most likely
wanted prospective buyers to request a pricing quote from one of their
sales managers. They probably also had a number of pricing strategies
depending upon the buyer. Distributing pricing lists to the outside world
probably did not make logical marketing sense for their business. Other
then the GPR-90 and its accessories,  I don't recall many of their models
being sold at the "retail" level. Don't recall ever seeing a GPT-750 on
the sales floor at Lafayette.

Pete, wa2cwa