Not sure about who is in Ocala and I'm not up on Florida geography but try D and C Electronics at http://www.dandcelectronics.com. The guy's name is Dick and he's actually in Brooksville, FL (mailing address is in Spring Hill). I've bought from him before and had good luck there. He has A LOT of NOS and Mil Surplus but all good. I remember the first time I got a tube in an OD green can. Surprised was an understatement. :-)

73 de W5SAW

Phil LaMarche wrote:
Can any one give me the contact information of the tube guy in Ocala, Fl?

Thanks Philip LaMarche LaMarche Enterprises, Inc. www.instantgourmetspices.com www.w9dvm.com 800-395-7795 pin 02 727-944-3226 FAX 727-937-8834 NASFT 30210 W9DVM