From: "Todd, KA1KAQ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Vacuum Tubes

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 7:57 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Another good online source of tubes...
>
> Electron Tube Enterprises
>
> http://members.aol.com/etetubes/

I've done business with Dick for years, he is a great guy with fair
prices and excellent service. He used to live about an hour from me
which was quite beneficial when the tube stash didn't reveal the items
needed. A quick run up the road and I was set. He now resides in Maine
where he cares for his elderly mother.

I remember mentioning to him one evening that I'd never seen so many
tubes crammed into a basement before. His response was 'This is
nothing, you should see how many I have at my two storage sites'.
About the only thing he doesn't dabble in are the big transmitting
tubes, but he does have some from time to time. Just ask.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ