It is the best AM related site that exists today. Now with over 2200
members, it will dazzle you with the AM related information that's posted
there on a daily basis. Whether it's old and crusty, big and bulky, new
and full of wiz-bang knobs, etc., if it's AM related, or has AM operator
interest, you can discuss it, post photos of it, post drawings,
schematics, pictures of your dog holding a microphone, KYV expounding on
the virtues of QEX over QST, a large For Sale/Want Section where you can
actually post pictures of stuff you're selling or need, and tons of other
stuff all in one place. In my opinion, in the realm of amateur radio
discussion and fun sites, www.amfone.net stands high above all others.

Pete, wa2cwa