Bill...Give me your off line e mail or your phone ## I have info on that...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of BILL GUYGER
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:01 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Automated Ole Buzzards?

Hi Bob

It's on 99.5 KPLX - 67 Khz sub-carrier and used for remote foldback for the
cluster of 1310 KTCK, 570 KLIF, and 93.3, and 99.5. I just had to re-cap the
encoder. If we had to do any more than that we'd be SOL. Because of
proprietary reasons SCA Data would not release documentation back in the
day, but there was the provision that they would if the company ever "went
under". However last month when we requested that that they do so, the only
thing whoever is still left in the office sent was basically worthless.

Bill