-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Macklin
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 2:01 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] RE: "down below"

I have been monitoring the popular 75M AM frequencies for many years. Lately
I don't hear SQUAT in them but I do occasionally hear some 75M SSB around
3740 late evenings. Like 9:30PM PT.

By having a known frequency I can put the good Rx on that frequency and wait
for activity.

I still am not set up to transmit and when I am it will be with the DX-60.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"