To: <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Why Only 75M

Hi Bob:

7160/7165 has a bit of AM activity at odd times. I was "bitched" at a time
or
two but since I got there "first", I ignored such things. Extra's suffer
from
high power but less of the time due to a smaller group. 7190 sounds good
but
I dont know who lives there now ??

Bear in mind that (apparently) reception, in your part of the world, is
much
less than say here in the flatlands or behind the "codfish curtain". Do
you
hear any Russians on AM ??

Good Luck OM  DE K0NG (ex Spokanite familiar with less signals)..