Craig

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Macklin
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 9:52 AM
To: AM Radio
Subject: [AMRadio] Why Only 75M

Why does AM operation seem to be limited to 75M only.

When I moved to this location 5 years ago I was able to hear the So. Cal. AM
group on 14286 in the late afternoon. But about one year later all I ever
heard there is SSB.

What's wrong with 40M AM. Am I just listening at the wrong time?

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Kent (Seattle), Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"