The first revised Region 1 bandplan with bandwidth limits, from which
much of the Region 2 bandplan was shaped, was announced in 2006.  Region
3 bandplan indicates phone operation bandwidth to exceed 2 KHz. Region 2
covers AM bandwidth mostly with an "*"  in their chart indicating band
segements where AM can run 6 KHz bandwidth. 10 meter segment in their
chart does show 6 Khz bandwidth for AM in the 29.0-29.2 segment.

Pete, wa2cwa