Jim You only need 50 feet to make a unipole on that Tower.It can Be 1 wire , 2
wire or 3 wires .up to 6 wires running down from the 50 foot point.
  use the fence as your Ground radials.
your HAM. become creative. Ive Done it. It works.
 heck For a while I even used a glass Coke Bottle as an insulator on the Bottom
of My 40 foot Flagpole  in front of the house and loaded that up on 160 Meters.
a length of thin wire and a Cluster of Helium Balloons. On a calm day Works
great.

Its not Hard to do..

Neal KA2CAF
P.S. Does this New Jersey guy need to visit Waco to show a Texan how to Do it?
Just Kidding.. Texas is great Been to Dallas /FtWorth and Berryville.
 My ompany has a few AM stations out there I would like to Vist one day.