Heard you running SSB on 7165 Bernie, working a K4 station. You guys
were 5 kcs up, an OS5 station was 2-3 kcs down, made for some
congested conditions at times, but that's 40. You never know who's
hearing who. The band is in fine shape tonight, but it's reached that
point where A hears C but not B, and D hears everyone but no one hears
D. The 'multiple QSO' theory sounds nice, but no one wants to miss
whatever is happening on the 'main' frequency, so it'll take some
time. There had to be 10-15 stations in there earlier.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4