Yes, Todd has tried to re-focus the intended discussion!

It normally is helpful.  The individual indeed has a KW-1, Remembered
that he HAS a Shure-55, as the discussion went, AND is looking to get
all the "specific" information to work on the modulation deck - in a
"one shot one kill" strike, as his body can't really tolerate a bunch of
removals.

So the "runaway", with all the garbage of audio processing and D-104s,
is all beyond where this was started AND ended.

I've yet to understand why this seems to "always" develop this way.

Some want to be Broadcast Engineers at home.  Okay, have a ball!

Some of us only wish to communicate with a "respectable" duplication of
our voices.  I, for one, seem to have what a bunch of folks "like" for
an on-air voice.  That comes with NO processing.

I guess it will simply continue until folks get tired.  <sigh>

Bob - N0DGN