Hi Paul,

Tacky tape is almost like Coax Seal in appearance and consistency.  The
stuff I have is 1/2" wide and probably near 1/16" thick.  I found this
by accident as well and did a search for it based on the name on the
cardboard roller at the center of the roll.  Here is the website for it
so you can read it.

http://tacky-tape.com/

It is made by a company called Schnee-Morehead and works well.  They
sell stuff to  the military and other companies like one would expect,
but I didn't delve into the differences of the various types.  After
finding it for sale in several places, I checked prices and being a
notoriously cheap ham found it less expensive so I thought I would pass
the information along.

Given it appears that it is going to be a long winter, I felt it best to
do things now while it is very nice, even by Oklahoma standards.

73

Jim/W5JO