I am not arguing the point, but you folks are ignoring the point that a
reflector is NOT a personal conversation between TWO  people, It is  PUBLIC
forum. If it were no, members would be taking their conversations to direct
email between TWO people. It is obvious that those who keep justifying the
belaboring of miniscule points and engaging in "one upmanship" to demonstrate
ones' superior knowledge will never admit that there are those who "run on and
on" and take pride in grandstanding on a public forum.

I am not trying to pick an argument although most replies I have seen,
basically say "we are COMPLETELY correct and your position is without merit". I
am not always right but in my profession, I could have not made a good living
without common sense, intellect and, and very good logic.

Why don't those who like the reflector to be flooded with "on and on" just say
"right or wrong that is the way it is going to be and if you don't like it,
just leave" !!  People who RESPECT other people, don't monopolize a public
forum and don't feel that they MUST comment repeatedly on every topic that
comes up even after the topic has been addressed, undressed and addressed again.

In conclusion, I will call your attention to the Hallicrafters reflector as it
was several years ago and remind you that after the matter was straightened out
by Al Waller, the hallicrafters public forum becme a pleasant, fun, informative
and tolerable forum.

Is there only one reasonable and acceptable position and is it that everyone
else is wrong?? 73, John, K5PGW