DISCO LIGHTS?

Well, you could also just just hook them up to the audio from your
rig set to 3885 and see lights flash as your pals modulate, LOL!

Funniest thing I ever saw was TV deflection coils connected to each
side of a stereo amplifier where the speakers would normally  go.

You can get these cool dancing circles of RGB lights.
Left and right speaker out terminals get connected to the horizontal
and vertical coils and then adjust the balance control, and volume
levels for some nice deflection patterns!

I read about that in Practical Electroncis or Popular Electronics.
I forget which. This was back in the 1970s when I was teaching
high school electronics and TV repair.  The kids loved it!

It also helped them get more interested in using oscilloscopes and
understanding how they work.

73 - Bry, AF4K