That may be the Difference.. its a CLUB Station with a License and a TRUSTEE..
It is the responsibility for the Trustee to be the Control operator and should
be on location( notice I did not say in the Room with the gear But Must be
ONSITE)
an example would Be a club operating Field day. The Trustee of the Club call is
responsible. But usually if there is a Club member who is an extra and they are
operating in the Extra band.
 would then be the Control operator On site. Usually the Club trustee is
operating at the site.
 Neal KA2CAF