This is precisely why I try to allow posts that contain references in
them across the board.  In cases where they get too far out of hand, I
will email the people involved directly and we discuss the problem
individually.  That has worked well for me and almost every person here,
to a man and woman, have been cooperative except for a few.

Those few trouble makers who were/are snide with us are gone and will
remain that way.  Politics injected into a conversation either directly
or by inference is not really a good practice and if we continue to
allow remarks concerning the FCC, ARRL or other organizations that have
influence over our hobby, some people are going to do it.  So, again. I
ask that everyone realize that these things happen and I will do what I
can to prevent them from becoming an issue.   Please don't take the
personally.

It takes the ability to look the other way some times and I ask everyone
to bear with us as we work through the problems.  Just remember the
moderators have to walk a line and will allow some remarks through but
don't push a personal agenda here.

All we ask is that people respect everyone which is not much to ask.  I
will continue to be permissive until things get nasty then the
moderators, Todd/KA1KAQ, Jim/W5JO and the list owner Brian/WA5AM will
take action.

Jim/W5JO