I am a "nearly no code" Extra, no code Tech. 6/12/01 with
  C.S.C.E. for Gen. theory. Learned the code (5WPM) and upgraded
  three weeks later, Extra 6 mo. after that.
   Work enough CW  to have 175 DXCC CW, but don't ragchew.
   My take is, any young solder sniffer worth his snuff these
  days, will add a few connectors and some software, and send
  perfect code?
  Hope his software can cope with QRN, QRM, QSB,etc. HI
     AD5HR,  Jon