Well, as I mentioned Larry, we're looking to get them *produced* by a
capacitor company, not to sell them. This means another source for Tom
or anyone else to possibly use now or in the future. The way I look at
it, the more sources we can have producing these discreet components
in a surface-mount world, the better.

Aside from Tom, the only other source I'm aware of for decent
Electrolytics like Twist-Loks is AES, and the values they offer are
limited. I'd hate to see that happen with polyester and other caps
too. Orange Drops are great caps but the axial leads are a pita to
deal with at times. Sure, there are manufacturers cranking some values
out now, but who knows how long they will be around? This is mainly an
insurance/safety in numbers issue more than anything, based on the
fact that we have an opening presented to us.

To answer your question Barry, the hope is that they will be something
close to tubular with axial leads. It really depends on the size and
equipment they use to manufacture them. No idea yet on price but
they'd be crazy not to be competitive with other manufacturers. Since
they are an established company, I'm guessing it will be okay. No
audiophool approach here.

I appreciate the input, guys. I'll distill the values and send them
along. No guarantees at this point that it will happen, but you need
to start somewhere.

~ Todd (surprised you remembered the old nickname, Tom!),  KA1KAQ/4