Good input, Carl -

I don't think they can make disc caps. The hope is to have tubulars
made with axial leads and the foil end marked. My recollection is that
the right side of the printed label is the foil side, but it shouldn't
be difficult to add a paint band to the label screen. They would be
coated caps like an OD or such, not plastic wrapped. I'm guessing
Polyester or Polypropolene construction. It's been a while since I had
my mitts in such things, so the latter may not be produced anymore.

Once we get an idea of how receptive they are to producing these we
can move forward with adding other sizes and voltages.

~ Todd