Although it is a good thought I can not take credit for the writing of
it...Roger  WA1KAT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luc Leblanc" <luclebla...@videotron.ca>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:09 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Gain VS Bandwidth at 2.4GHZ

> On 16 May 2009 at 17:27, Roger Kolakowski wrote:
>
> A part of my mystery is solved WiFi and WiMAX I am not a big fan of WiFi
as i have some security concern but i discover that i don't have
> the best antenna for 2.4 and fiddling with it is not an option. A true 2.4
is in the mail to replace it and with 2 antennas now i will be
> able to install them to have vertical and horizontal polarisation and i
will see if there is some improvement at 2.4ghz when switching
> between them. Nobody answer me back regarding the S band linear "not
circular" AO-51 antenna but the fades are probably due to some
> antenna blocking than anything else. On the last S band session me and
Clare VE3NPC noted that the fades does not happen at the same time