Hi Tim.

Something that bugs me with e-groups in general is the number of people who
have a relatively simple question/problem
and give no indication that they have tried to solve it for themselves.

The questions that are basically ohms law, you know the things, "I need to
charge this battery, what size resistor do I
need and which side of the battery do I put it?"
Now be reasonable, that was in your Tech exam syllabus.

Tell me what you've tried to solve the problem and I'm more likely to help.
Don't expect me to be your Google operator!

As for the piggies, well....  piggies are generally simple minded beasts.
On-off keying and anything that cycles faster than every 3nS or so is beyond
most of them.
Most piggies can't even spell "satellite".