I am working with the satellite to get the Field Day configuration operational
long term..  I turned TXB back on during the 1300Z pass.

During this pass I adjusted the TX levels to   TXA 240 mW and TXB 290 mW.
These are lower power levels than I have ever used before, but necessary to get
the satellite through the 16+ minute eclipses each orbit. The SQRX receiver
uses about 110 mA that must be subtracted from the total TX power used.

I think I am close and expect to get the correct settings over the next 24
hours. It is also necessary to change the L/U analog operation to digital over
the eastern US in order to download the telemetry to see how the satellite is
performing over multiple orbits.

73,
Gould, WA4SXM
AO-51 Command Station