http://www.amsat.org/amsat/features/one_true_rule.html

If you can't do CAT, adjust the higher of the two frequencies used.

73, Drew KO4MA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fabiano Moser" <fabianomo...@gmail.com>
To: "amsat-bb" <AMSAT-BB@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:19 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] How you do DOPPLER correction in Linear Transponders?

Dear friends,

We know that some Satellite Operators use diferent system to doppler
control.

For Linear Transponder
1) Adjust uplink and downlink automatic by CAT? (Not always woks, some times
I´m up or down from the computer adjust)
2) Adjust uplink and downlink manual
3) Keep Uplink fixed and adjust only the Downlink frequency.

What is the more indicate method to use?
FT-847 have knob to adjust Uplink without change downlink VFO, and I´m using
it to keep my voice in downlink at same downlink much I can.

But I know some operators use fixed uplink.

How you do?

--
73
Fabiano Moser CR7/PY5RX

"There is no great talent without great will. (Honoré de Balzac)"