From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 10:46 AM
To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] FW: Re: The Moon is our Future

We have met the enemy and they are us. WE need to do something. Yes, $15m is
outta reach, but isn't there a cash prize for the first on-commercial moon
landing?

Dave
DM78qd // KA0SWT
If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be
eating frozen radio dinners.-- Johnny Carson